Our client has an immediate opening for a Store Manager at one of their beautiful showroom locations in Anchorage, Alaska.
Reporting to the owner the Store Manager will be responsible for the ongoing developmental training of sales associates in Customer to Client skills. In this role you’ll develop an customer centric and quality sales team that focuses on the guest experience converting traffic into Sales revenue that lessens the dependence on advertising and location.
- Drive Sales to turn traffic into revenue.
- Focus on ensuring the store is staffed according to the traffic counts.
- Greet consumers and be an active and be a visible Store Leader.
- Operate with integrity when communicating with the consumer, the store team and the Owner of the company.
- Provide outstanding service - exhibit a high level of engagement - warmly meet and greet the consumer.
Relocation package available for a qualified candidate, strong benefits package, salary and bonus.