Our client has an immediate opening for an Area Manager overseeing 5 Mattress showrooms located in a beautiful location. Reporting to the owner the you’ll be responsible for meeting and exceeding the sales plan for the companies licensed and private brand Mattress showrooms.
A primary objective is to continually hire and conduct developmental training of sales with an emphasis on creating Mattress Subject Matter Sales Expertise.
Bring a focus on the guest experience and converting traffic into Sales revenue that increases repeat purchases by client.
The ideal candidate/s will possess a drive to succeed and be a promoter of continuous learning. Successful candidate attributes include; a can-do attitude, a positive personality and the flexibility to work a retail schedule in support of our peak business hours. An executive in this role will possess a high level of personal sales ability and spend the majority of time coaching, training and selling in the stores during peak traffic periods.
- Drive Sales to turn traffic into revenue.
- Focus on ensuring that all stores are staffed according to the traffic counts.
- Maintain an active and visible presence in the showrooms. Whenever possible, take the opportunity to engage with customers including an introduction.
- Review sales orders for quality issues.The goal is to reduce errors at point of sale to enhance the customer experience through delivery accuracy.
- Operate with integrity when communicating with the consumer, the store team and the Owner of the company.
- Provide outstanding service - exhibit a high level of engagement - warmly meet and greet the consumer. Work with the owner on any hot button Consumer Affairs or service issues and work diligently to resolve them.
- Coach the team to attain their goals while ensuring that the management goal is attained.
- Measure and record the results of the team's efforts and report historical and anticipated results. Coach the store and sales team and make them aware of sales performance to-date, sales performance towards sales goals, and forecasts are made for upcoming periods as required.
- Recruit and hire all sales staff, both as needed and in and ongoing process with the goal of having the floor staffed with the appropriate number of associates based on the traffic count.
- Conduct weekly meetings with Sales Associates to maintain strong communication and training.