Store Manager - Interior Design
The Sales Manager sets the tone in the store by creating a comfortable and creative environment that makes clients and associates feel welcome. He or she is responsible for recruiting, motivating, and developing a performance-driven design team.
Goals and Duties
- To manage, motivate and develop the team to ensure targets are exceeded.
- Ensuring the Showroom and all displays are neat and tidy at all times, and operating to the highest efficiency.
- Coordinating with marketing team on potential advertising venues and marketing strategies.
- Confers with clients and their designer to determine makes, type, and quality of merchandise desired.
- Sales training and techniques – aimed at creating more sales volume through better sales presentations and better closing.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate merchandising formula.
- Monitor returns and inventory levels ensuring we stay lean in excess inventory, and have adequate stock.