Reporting to the President, the Manager of IT Technology and Security will Manage the Information Technology platforms and ensure that all key data is being monitored, reviewed, and acted upon when necessary to keep the organization secure.
- Manage daily operations of premise and hosted infrastructure, storage, systems and support services including data centers, compute, storage, voice and data networks and conferencing. Facilitate the standardization and administration of the end-user computing environment to increase employee efficiency and improve guest experience.
- Ensure solution and service delivery adhere to documented Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) standards, and are methodically enforced for both vendor partners and internal delivery
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, business management or related field.
- 5+ years hands-on experience implementing enterprise systems, policies and processes.
- 5+ years of demonstrated leadership experience in retail or related field. (Experience with a retail POS system is preferred.
- Demonstrated success developing and deploying cloud and other networks that deliver digital products to employees and customers.
- Experience overseeing a network operations center with availability and a demonstrated passion to keep the Enterprise operations running.
- Exceptional organization and planning skills, strong analytical abilities and process-driven orientation.