We are looking for a hands-on Production Manager who will organize & scale the efficient manufacturing of our line of standard and custom wood cabinetry. Your duties will include facilitating the smooth running of all production, controlling the quality of the finished product, and ensuring that customer requirements are met.You should possess an understanding of the production procedures required to produce custom wood cabinetry (a background in cabinetry, furniture, flat panel processing, and/or point-of-purchase displays would be helpful) and have the ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance. We also expect you to have strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
This is a full-time position. Benefits include a competitive pay plan and a comprehensive medical, dental, life, 401k and Paid Time Off package. EEOC/ADA. This is a drug free workplace.
Production Manager Responsibilities are:
- Participate in activities to formulate objectives and understand job/project requirements.
- Manage workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Oversee the production process and resolve issues.
- Supervise and review performance of production personnel.
- Calculate amount of necessary resources, such as labor requirements and materials.
- Monitor maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Enforce the adherence to quality standards as well as health and safety precautions.
- Prepare reports on your activities and present them to upper management.
- Maintain day-to-day floor production in conjunction with lead(s).
Production Manager requirements:
- 5+ years' experience of working as a Production Manager or other similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of quality standards, particularly as they relate to wood/cabinetry/furniture.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations in a manufacturing environment.
- Good practical experience with MS Office and ERP software; AutoCAD and CNC router operation/programming a definite plus.
- Strong decision-making, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills with close attention to detail.
Seniority Level -Mid-Senior level